Welcome! Are you ready to join a dynamic team environment?
Employment at Schmidbauer Lumber, Inc. is more than just a job, it is an investment in your future. Schmidbauer Lumber has been locally owned and operated in beautiful Humboldt County California for over 50 years. Schmidbauer has 4 locations in Northern California employing over 400 employees. Shipping lumber worldwide, Schmidbauer has manufacturing and power generating facilities in 3 states. If you are looking for long term employment with industry leading wages, strong benefits, on the job training, and an inclusive team environment, we invite you to join our team.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for yourself and family.
- Life Insurance for all employees.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) to provide support when needed.
- AirMedCare membership for you and your family members.
- 401k with 4% company match and discretionary profit sharing.
- Health Club Membership (discounted with employer contribution).
- Generous paid time off program which includes vacation and floating holidays.
If you think you might be interested in employment but would like more information, please complete the interest questionnaire and a member of the Human Resources team will contact you.
If you have any questions or would like more information about employment at Schmidbauer Lumber, Inc. call (707) 443-7025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org