Current Career Opportunities
Schmidbauer Lumber is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Disability accommodation available: If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Office for the location you are applying for.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please see these government posters: EEO is the Law and its accompanying temporary supplement.
- Responsible for month-end closing process including journal entries, standard reporting package, account reconciliations, and Monthly Operating Report analysis and preparation.
- Analyze monthly statement in terms of key trends in sales, costs, productivity, and margins. Weekly cost, revenue, inventory turns and review with Corporate Controller.
- Capital and major project planning and tracking processes for the operation.
- Perform analytical support for operational cost and margin improvement.
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures and ensures internal controls are in place.
- Coach/develop/mentor junior team members and administration staff.
- Maintain business knowledge and relationships through regular contact with lead team members.
Employment Type: Full-time